The Social Hub
Do you want to learn everything about sustainability, and would you like to work in an international company on an unique department within a hospitality concept? We want you!
Your Mission should you choose to accept…
TSH is serious about sustainability and impact (our Corporate Social Responsibility). We aim to drive innovations and projects that stimulate planet-proof behaviour, and consequently enable our community of changemakers to do good.
With our new long-term sustainability strategy that focuses on key projects such as waste, energy, and flying, and data monitoring through Science Based Targets and other certification schemes we’re looking to take our ambitions to the next level.
In case you don’t know who we are:
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
To help us get there, we’re looking for an Impact Intern to support the Sustainability Team!
- You’ll support the Sustainability Team with managing the different projects
- You’ll act as a point-of-contact internally for questions and comments related to sustainability
- You’ll setup sustainability related (online) events
- You’ll create content about the different projects that can be shared both internally and externally
- You’ll do research on waste, energy & water management, as well as on impact measurements.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: boards.eu.greenhouse.io.