The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of key initiatives within the global sustainability strategy such as the Group’s employee commuting action plan. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting Capgemini’s country sustainability teams drive progress against the Group’s net zero targets through the sharing of best practices and facilitating collaboration between the global sustainability team, country sustainability teams and key corporate functions such as real estate and procurement.
As part of the global sustainability team, the sustainability impacts manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Developing a global action plan on employee commuting, to ensure the right actions are in place to measure and reduce the carbon emissions associated with commuting on an ongoing basis in line with the Group’s science-based commuting target. This will include:
- Leading the implementation of a regular survey (or equivalent mechanism) to ensure data on commuting habits and behaviours is captured on an on-going basis;
- Identifying additional opportunities to enhance our commuting measurement approach;
- Creating a global commuting action plan, that builds on and brings together the best practices implemented at a country level and identifies global initiatives which can strengthen action in this area.
- Support the global procurement team to design and implement an approach to measuring and reducing the carbon emissions from purchased goods and services.
- Coordinate with the global travel team to advance our low carbon travel policy and ensure strong global initiatives are in place to reduce travel emissions.
- Liaise with corporate real estate teams and procurement to support the delivery of action plans around energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Delivering other agreed global initiatives that reduce Capgemini’s environmental impacts, such around reducing waste or water consumption.
The Sustainability Impacts Manager will also support country-level sustainability teams in their deployment of local sustainability programs and initiatives. This will include:
- Developing relationships with our global network of sustainability leads, bringing best practice insights and facilitating the exchange of ideas and best practices;
- Supporting countries with the implementation of Group-wide sustainability initiatives, such as the one described above;
- Facilitating regular network calls with country leaders in support of the above best practice and idea sharing, and the cascading of relevant information
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.werkenbijcapgemini.nl.