The Anthos Family Office looks after the Brenninkmeijer family. Anthos is part of the COFRA Group (a diversified group of the family businesses). Anthos advances the success of the family entrepreneurs’ endeavours and the flourishing of the family community by providing trustworthy advice and exemplary tailored services such as private wealth management, tax, estate planning, and legal services. Anthos has offices in a number of countries in Europe and North America.
Anthos is committed to excellence and looking for driven and committed professionals that have a potential to excel in a challenging environment. Working for Anthos is an opportunity to work in a group with a deeply rooted culture of collaboration, client focus and purpose, and to create a multiplying impact in ESG due to the nature of the Family Office, the commitment from the family owners and the larger group ecosystem. More information can be found at cofraholding.com, anthosam.com and laudesfoundation.org. Sustainability is a key element of Anthos’s strategic agenda, and you will help us shape and implement our strategy across our wide range of services.
Purpose of the role
To support the development and be responsible for the implementation of the Anthos sustainability ambition and strategy for both Anthos and its client services.
– Support the Head of Sustainability to refine and develop the sustainability ambition and strategy for Anthos by bringing a deep expertise to the subject area, including climate, human rights and impact from both a values and regulatory perspective.
– Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to implement the Anthos sustainability strategy
– Implement new reporting standards in the organisation to enable both colleagues and clients to have insightful sustainability data readily available
– Support the Head of Sustainability to develop new client value propositions and create a unique sustainable advisory services offering across our wide range of services: private wealth management, tax, estate planning, legal services and personal advisory.
– Collaborate with stakeholders to implement the new client value propositions.
– Support the advisory teams providing sustainable advisory services in individual client cases to respond effectively to the client request.
– Support the investments team with the further development of the sustainability strategy for the investments in the context of the wider ESG policy, and help to translate this into actionable milestones
– Enable investment monitoring and reporting in the area of sustainability, both for the European and North American entities as well as look for opportunities to accelerate. Work with the Responsible Investment Director and Analyst at AFAM to achieve this.
– Draft policies and other documentation that will support Anthos in further developing the sustainability ambition and facilitate internal collaboration, best practice sharing and learning from the broader family ecosystem of organisation
– Contribute to creating communication material and digital content that engages internal and external stakeholders on all relevant aspects of the sustainability ambition
– Set up and manage an Anthos impact community/peer group, ensuring topic accessibility, knowledge sharing, curating content and facilitating community meetings
– Contribute to the education of colleagues and clients on the subject of sustainability in its broadest sense
– Follow and analyse trends and best practices in corporate sustainability, and sustainability in wealth management, professional services and family offices
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.