Are you passionate about sustainability, Life Cycle Assessment and Sustainable Process and Product Design? Are you interested in making our organization, processes, and products, more sustainable and reduce our environmental impact? Then we are looking for you! Within Cosun, we have an outstanding new position:
Sustainability Coördinator (LCA)
Since we believe that images say much more than words, we would like to invite you to have a look at this Video.
What Are You Going To Do
As a Sr. Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Specialist, you will work at Cosun Innovation Center in Dinteloord. Within Cosun, you contribute to the realization of our ambitious strategy in topics and areas that are directly connected to sustainability, and you perform sustainability assessments. You are responsible for driving the LCA agenda in the organization and help us reduce our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. You will be leading projects that are focus on LCA activities, as well as working in teams, supporting, and preforming a LCAs and carbon footprints along our innovation funnel.
Furthermore, You Will Work On Projects In The Fields Of Energy, Environment And Sustainability, Process, And Product Design, In Order To Improve The Environmental Impact Of Our Current And Future Processes And Products. In The Position Of Life Cycle Assessment Specialist You Will Represent Cosun At Relevant Conferences And Sustainability Events.The Tasks Of The Sr LCA Specialist Include The Following Activities
- Manage and lead LCA projects in the organization, both at Business Group level and at Cosun RD&I
- Centrally support the Business Groups and perform sustainability assessments
- Further develop the LCA expertise, tools and methodologies suitable to the organization and further embed sustainability analysis in our innovation funnel
- Follow external developments in the field of LCA, European regulation, standards and policies (PEFCR, PEF, EPD etc.)
- Represent Cosun at relevant conferences and sustainability events
- Being the Cosun authority when it comes to LCA and Environmental Footprints
- Centrally chair and lead the agenda within Cosun’s LCA specialists
- Develop and strengthen the LCA knowledge and expertise within Cosun
Meer informatie/solliciteren: werkenbijcosun.nl.