Ace & Tate
Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Responsibility at Ace & Tate runs holistically through the DNA of the business, since its founding in 2013. In 2021, our commitment was cemented with the B Corp certification.
If this excites you, get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Sustainability Coordinator by delivering sustainability projects across departments, and quantifying our environmental or social impact to achieve our ambitious sustainability goals.
At Ace & Tate, we’re committed to being a more responsible business every day. With this comes the Responsibility to be radically honest, to understand our impact – and strive for continuous progress for people, the planet and our company.
This role is full time, immediately available at our headquarters office in Amsterdam and reports directly to our Responsibility Manager, Femme van Gils.
- Working closely with our Product and Supply Chain teams to map our supply chain and source and produce responsibly
- Coordinating projects across the business to support our B Corp recertification and Responsibility roadmap
- Assisting in developing and manage a high-quality sustainability reporting (supplier performance, LCA’s, GHG protocol)
- Managing performance and progress of strategies on climate, materials, social compliance, chemicals and other.
- Building relationships internally and ensuring we’re communicating our sustainability efforts in a clear and concise way
- Supporting the development of a Science-Based emission reduction strategy
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.aceandtate.com.