For a client within the FMCG industry, we’re looking for a Sustainability Assistant Manager, location Amsterdam Area. It’s a fast pace international company, with well-known brands, which operates on a global scale. They have multiple career opportunities and are looking for an ambitious candidate! In this role as Sustainability Assistant Manager you focus on sustainability for products and solutions.
- Support the packaging division with a sustainable solution for the plastic problem.
- Develop a program that minimises the impact of packaging over the entire value chain.
- Communicate with the whole business to identify sustainability issues.
- Choose the most sustainable solution for the program that minimises the impact of packaging by working with project teams.
- Communicate in a succinct manner about learning and experiences.
- Identify the scientific discovery’s, business opportunities or the progress in the IT division that offer solutions for the program that minimises the impact of packaging.
- Support the division for the identification and compilation of metrics which are needed for the sustainability program.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.robertwalters.nl.