Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Do you have a passion for sustainability and the environment? This external facing role, focused in the EMEA region, will be supporting our enterprise and strategic customers and partnerships tied to sustainable value creation. Partnerships include end-user, equipment builders, complementary technology, business models, technology incubation/start-ups, associations, universities, and gov’t entities.
Together, with the global sustainability function, be our EMEA sustainability lead focused on helping achieve our revenue goals, as well as helping customer’s achieve their sustainability goals. This individual will be an experienced strategic business developer with expertise in building clear sales growth plan, leveraging our current value propositions as well as fostering new ideas and opportunities for collaboration.
Be the regional subject matter expert, the go to person related to our customer sustainability strategic growth pillar. Combine your passion for and knowledge of sustainability with your passion to drive impact, project management skills, strong attention to detail, critical thinking ability and communication excellence. Work on strategic ad-hoc customer pursuits that will have lasting impact on sustainability.
Locations: Central Europe, Germany, Sweden, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, UK, Spain
- Help execute and expand our global strategic customer sustainability strategy to the EMEA region. Act as the subject matter expert, point of contact for the region.
- Lead our EMEA Customer Sustainability engagements and opportunities (includes customers and partnerships) across our key focus areas and grow revenue for new offerings and new focus areas (including helping ensure an accurate and up-to-date funnel).
- Develop and drive with the regional sales organizations a clear growth plan to achieve revenue goals.
- Identify new partnership and business model opportunities that align with corporate focus areas.
- Orchestrate EMEA Customer Sustainability Affinity team to share strategy, knowledge and expertise around RA is gaining through the regional organization.
- Deliverable #1: Grow revenue in new offerings around GHG emissions/Energy Management, Smart Water, and Waste (success metrics may include: AOP targets, # of Pilots with customers)
- Deliverable #2: Execute growth plan in new areas – for example, Green Hydrogen, EV Battery Recycling, Plastics Recycling, Carbon Capture, and also through partnerships.
- Revenue Goals
- New Partnerships in motion
- # Of New logos/New business $
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.rockwellautomation.com.