The role will be part of the EMEA Entity Governance & Sustainability team at Tesla, working alongside others responsible for leading sustainability accounting for EMEA legal entities and providing support to our Corporate team in Austin/Fremont, USA. This role reports into the Director, EMEA Entity Governance & Sustainability and is a critical member of the Legal Entity Governance team supporting EMEA legal entities.
The EMEA Senior Sustainability Accounting Analyst proactively promotes sustainability within Tesla EMEA. You follow the external sustainability developments in the market, is well aware of the developments in the field of legislation and possible implications for Tesla entities and ensures a good translation to the internal organization.
Wat u gaat doen
- Continuously assess and translate sustainability legislation and regulations and market developments into workable applications that are both sustainable and cost-efficient
- As an ambassador of sustainability within the organization, stimulate, connect, inspire and activate others to integrate sustainability goals into their tasks. You do this by: chair EMEA sustainability committee; develop appealing communication materials; support department leads to develop a roadmap per department; and train employees so that they can integrate the sustainability goals into their tasks and positions
- In collaboration with our corporate team, develop and implement sustainability control framework with use of an external platform
- Manage and ensure that EMEA sustainability data reported for group purposes meet the respective accounting and control standards
- Manage and ensure that all EMEA Tesla entities comply with the local sustainability reporting requirements, including the limited and reasonable attest if required
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.tesla.com.