You advise on the bank’s sustainability views, strategy, policies, standards for clients and business in the energy value chain and on other environment-related topics issues.
You and your job
Your advisory work mainly contributes to the bank’s and clients’ efforts to the renewable energy transition and to our longer-term net-zero greenhouse gas emissions targets. You know market and policy developments and international standards regarding the renewable and fossil energy value chains, and advise on sustainability policies, standards and pathways to reach our goals. You also advise on wider environmental sustainability topics where needed.
- You contribute to the bank’s sustainability by providing compelling advice on our ambitions, standards and desired impacts to support our clients in the transition to renewable energy systems and other environmental ambitions
- You translate market and policy developments, decarbonization pathways for the energy value chains and characteristics and impacts of our client portfolio into concise, convincing, and implementable standards and criteria for assessing client acceptance and performance in the energy value chain
- You easily create rapport with a variety of stakeholders, sharing our expertise and making it actionable.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- Highly experienced team, working on sustainable transitions at a bank with a high sustainability profile
- 9.5 million customers around the world
Your main responsibilities
- To acquire, develop and organize expert knowledge on energy and climate impacts of our business decisions in the context of our business, and making it accessible and value adding.
- To provide knowledge- and evidence-based solid advice with strategic relevance to our standards development, anticipating regulations, and regarding our societal license to operate.
- To plan, monitor and steer on progress to achieve the necessary deliverables in time, aligning and cooperating seamlessly with other Sustainability colleagues to get the best possible solution, attending the needs and priorities of sustainability programs, projects and initiatives in the bank.
- You also contribute to the wider activities of the Expertise team, mainly in the context of environmental themes.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: rabobank.jobs.