PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
The Sustainable Operations Team is part of the Sustainability Department, which falls under the wider Sustainable Business & Innovation Department (SB&I). It is the go-to-place for the business for everything related to sustainable operations and environmental reporting. It supports and enables the business in the long-term commitment to greenhouse gas reduction in own operations and supply chain, renewable energy sourcing and zero waste.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Sustainable Operations Specialist (Environmental Reporting) who will work in the Tommy Hilfiger/PVH Europe Sustainability team at our office in Amsterdam and reporting to the Senior Sustainable Operations Manager.
The Senior Specialist will work in close collaboration with internal teams: PVH Corporate Responsibility, PVH EU Markets, Netherlands HQ and DC, Store Development, Procurement, Finance and Legal. In addition, the role requires a high level of engagement with external parties (landlords, suppliers) and organizations within the industry as well as in the sustainable development field.
You will be working with us to move the organization to the next level of sustainability, and achieve our targets and commitments. Your main responsibilities will be in the areas of:
- Annual Environmental Reporting
- Climate Strategy and Renewable Energy Sourcing
- Emissions Reduction Pilots and Projects in Own Operations
- General support to the Sustainable Operations team
Annual Environmental Reporting
- Lead the annual data management for Greenhouse Gas Emissions (Scope 1, 2, 3), waste and water
- Ensure consistent annual reporting of emissions, waste and water results in the Annual Sustainability Report and Climate Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Provide visibility and opportunity to communicate the results to internal and external stakeholders
- Support the team’s efforts in the digitalization of the environmental data collection and reporting process
Climate Strategy & Renewable Energy Sourcing
- Support the climate strategy development, rollout and target progress reporting
- Support the Renewable Energy sourcing strategy using various procurement options such as Green Tariffs, Guarantees of Origin, (Virtual) Power Purchase Agreements
- Support the Climate Risk assessment in line with the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) methodology
Emissions Reduction Pilots and Projects In Own Operations
- Be the expert to the business on GHG abatement measures, including business case development and cost analysis
- Support the execution of various energy efficiency measures in own operations (retail, offices, warehouses)
- Track project execution, collect insights and engage with local markets and landlords
- Support and hands-on assistance of ad-hoc requests including market research, reviewing documentation, and data analysis
- Keep abreast of new technologies and developments in the industry
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.pvh.com.