In this role, you have the opportunity to
be part of a world class sustainability team where you can help Philips to advance the Healthy People, Sustainable Planet program. You will have a pivotal role in driving sustainability initiatives focused on management of chemicals. Are you passionate about sustainable development and regulatory compliance? Do you understand what it takes to lead change and to achieve sustainable progress in a complex environment?
You are responsible for
- Monitoring global substance legislation, regulations and standards impacting Philips
- Accurately analyze legislation risks in partnership with key internal stakeholders and communicate risks to key stakeholders, developing reports or presentations to communicate risks, requirements, and sustainability initiatives.
- Providing chemical expertise to Sustainability management and Philips businesses, maintaining substance management tools and a roadmap for regulated substance in products.
- Represent Philips in EU chemical and regulatory industry/trade groups
- Support our market organizations in evidencing compliance to chemical regulations.
You are part of
Philips Sustainability Program is leading, which is amongst others recognized by the status of Industry Group leader in the Capital Goods category of the 2017 Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI). Sustainability is an integral part of our company strategy. The Global Sustainability team for Philips consists of 30 professionals located in the Netherlands, China, and United States (U.S.). In this role you will report to the Senior Director of EcoDesign, Compliance and Regulatory.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.careers.philips.com.