Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
In this role, you will be part of a world-class sustainability team where you can put your skills in project management and business savviness to use. You will help the team to stay connected in a fast-paced international environment. Can you bring together the right balance of technical knowledge, people skills and drive to make impact?
You are responsible for:
- Managing and further shaping Philips’ circular manufacturing KPIs and monitoring performance,
- Identifying opportunities to lower the materials footprint at our sites, and building Business Cases for improvement projects (using LEAN tools and LCA data),
- Managing and help implementing improvement projects, end-to-end,
- Being the liaison between Group Sustainability, manufacturing sites, businesses and markets on the topic of circular manufacturing,
- Providing technical, environmental support to manufacturing-, business- and commercial activities, including, but not limited to, supporting the Integrated Supply Chain function, the Image Guided Therapy business cluster and the Services and Solutions Delivery function,
- Leading, participating or facilitating in multidisciplinary work groups on sustainability topics, aiming at the development of harmonized Philips processes, procedures and tools.
You are a part of the Philips Group Sustainability Team. Philips is a leader in sustainability, which is, amongst others, recognized in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI). Sustainability is an integral part of our company strategy. The Global Sustainability team for Philips consists of 40 professionals located in the Netherlands, China, and United States.