Are you all about data? Do you have great analytical skills? Do you get energized from turning data into information? Do you also think that data can bridge gaps between sustainability and finance? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a proactive approach? Interested to lead the transition towards a sustainable society? Then this challenging and multi-faceted role is something for you!
Cardano-ACTIAM has the ambition to be one of the frontrunners in the area of sustainable and impact investments, in which we will continue to invest. To unburden our clients, optimize our (non) financial screenings and make better informed investment decision, we work on our inhouse developed databases, scoring-methodologies and dashboarding. The Sustainability & Strategy department is a team of driven professionals. Within Cardano-ACTIAM, we are responsible for the development and implementation of the responsible and sustainable investment policies.
You will be our data expert on sustainability and client-reporting. Together with 3 other specialized data colleagues you’ll make sure that our data is received from several data-providers and our clients, that the data is ‘cleaned’ and ready to be turned into information. You will be one of the points of contact with our data-providers, with our external datawarehouse- and calculation provider and our internal clients. Next to that you play an important role in reporting and dashboarding (using powerBI) and trouble shoot issues in (using Microsoft SQL) Since we want to innovate, we have developed projects that allows us to claim the leading position. Like the use of satellite imagery or development of new indicators. You will be participating in these projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious colleague. You enjoy contributing in a structured way towards the team and company goals. You work accurately and enjoy teaming up with your colleagues from all departments. You have an eye for trends and developments and specifically when it comes to sustainability and financial-related data.
In this independent function you get the freedom to organize your own work as well as apply and maintain the structure of the team’s work and responsibilities. It is therefore very important that you know how to set priorities, to focus and work precise and result-oriented. You understand the importance of sustainable investments and are able to help (potential) clients in their transitions.
Your tasks include:
- Gathering and cleaning of data from several data providers, clients and custodians
- Link financial and sustainability data to the ACTIAM investments, check and analyse the results using Activity Based Costing Software and Microsoft BI (SSMS and SSAS)
- Visualize through dashboards (based on PowerBi) to advance ESG integration and disclosure of results
- Find new methods/data for measuring positive impact (Sustainable Development Goals) and on ‘adaptiveness towards transitions’ jointly with the topic experts
- Contributing to innovation on emerging ESG and financial subjects
- Maintaining (internal) client relationships related to Sustainability services and dashboarding
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.