Lineage is the world’s largest and most innovative provider of temperature-controlled logistics solutions with more than 22,000 employees across over 400 locations and spanning 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
Working at Lineage is an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain. At Lineage our vision to be environmentally responsible is, we use only the resources that are needed, ensure that the resources we use are efficiently used, the resources we use are sustainable, and we offset any negative externalities associated with our resource consumption.
The Regional Energy & Sustainability Manager serves as an energy conservation, energy efficiency, and sustainability expert to help their region achieve their energy conservation and efficiency goals. The individual does this through Coaching, Teaching, Collaborating, and Identify Opportunities for energy conservation, energy efficiency, and sustainability. The individual utilizes various tools and software to monitor their region’s electricity consumption and environmental impact of Lineage’s warehouse operations. This is a newly created role with a large focus on our European sites and supporting Lineage on their Environmental and Sustainability journey.
You will be part of a global team and working together on both European and Global initiatives. This is a role that can be based in any of our European countries where we are present and it requires frequent visits to our European sites and travelling in the region is likely to be in average 50% of your time. Reports to the Director in Engineering.
Participates as a team member of a Global project development team for development of energy efficiency projects.
- Provides technical analysis/review for energy and sustainability projects.
- Identify and establish working relationships with all necessary engineering, construction, manufacturers and representatives, and other vendor required to execute energy conservation and efficiency recommendations.
- Perform facility “walk-throughs” to identify energy conservation, efficiency, and sustainability opportunities inclusive of the entire facility (envelope, refrigeration system, HVAC systems, water systems, electrical, etc.)
- Effectively develop scope of work overviews for design-build contractors to accurately and effectively generate scope of works and associated costs.
- Participates in construction progress meetings and onsite reviews as necessary to ensure project outcomes are met
- Provides onboarding of the nSight Tool as needed for new Lineage Team Members (Energy management system software)
- Provide individualized Teaching and Coaching of energy conservation and efficiency principles, nSight Tool, and energy cost management
- Provide on-going performance monitoring post facility “Tune-up” focusing on Teaching, Coaching, and Collaboration
- Monitors and reports performance of assigned region and assists with identifying root cause of energy waste
- Helps to establish a Zero Waste Culture
- Assists with the start-up and commissioning of energy efficiency projects
- Recommends and coordinates on-going training as necessary with RMM’s, FMM’s, and the Talent Development Pod of Expertise.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: onelineage.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.