Are you fueled by purpose-driven projects and do you thrive on coordinating everything smoothly? Then be sure to read on!
We’re seeking a Project & Event Manager CSR with an independent mindset to be the main point of contact for our key account Samsung. You’ll be the mastermind behind the scenes, ensuring the seamless execution of projects like Samsung’s Talents of the Future program and Master Classes. So, whether you’re cooking up crazy plans or just juggling all the moving parts, we need your spot-on project management skills to make it all happen.
Think of yourself as the phone charger, powering up Samsung’s initiatives and making a real difference in many ways. So, if you’re ready to plug in and power up your career, scroll down and apply today!
WHAT’S THE JOB?
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (80%)
- You are the main point of contact between Samsung and oona for all CSR initiatives & events.
- You initiate and manage creative concepts and project plans with Samsung’s CSR manager.
- You’re responsible for plan execution, stakeholder communication & briefings, and smooth-paced coordination both towards the oona team that works on Samsung (such as accounts, graphic designers, and copywriters) and Samsung.
- You keep a close eye on deadlines, KPIs, budgets, and goals.
- You keep track of the progress and report proactively to Samsung.
CONTENT & EVENT MANAGEMENT (20%)
- You will make a difference by playing a crucial part in ensuring projects like Talents of the Future and its Master Classes happen.
- You assist Samsung’s CSR manager in maximizing reach and cross-channel promotion of CSR initiatives.
- You host pre and post-event and production meetings and are the main contact for participants.
- You oversee the smooth operation of monthly events and content productions.
- You attend events to follow up on details.
- You maintain a network of external partners, including freelancers, photographers, producers and videographers.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: oona.agency.