The Organic Cotton Accelerator (OCA)
Are you driven by making a positive, tangible difference both environmentally and in the livelihoods of smallholder farmers?
The Organic Cotton Accelerator (OCA) is seeking a Programme Manager to lead the Farm Programme, one of OCA’s primary programmes in continuous improvement and stakeholder management.
About the Organic Cotton Accelerator
The Organic Cotton Accelerator is a multi-stakeholder organisation dedicated to organic cotton. Since its establishment in 2016, with founding partners Laudes Foundation, H&M, Kering, Eileen Fisher, Textile Exchange, Tchibo, Inditex, and C&A. OCA has been committed to convening the sector around a common agenda and using its platform’s collective investments to act as a catalyst for change.
Investment in OCA programmes drives critical innovation, improves (smallholder) farmer profitability and prosperity, contributes to social and environmental sustainability, and ultimately bolsters the health and transparency of the organic cotton sector to the benefit of people and the planet alike.
As a Programme Manager – Farm Impact:
You will manage three key pillars of OCA’s flagship “Farm Programme”, which are Monitoring Evaluation and Learning, Continuous Improvement, and Farm Programme Operations. You will also be coordinating and aligning your work with internal and external stakeholders while working closely with overseas colleagues on the ground in India and Pakistan.
You will also be reporting directly to the Programme Director based in Amsterdam and managing the Programme Officer – Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL).
The Programme Manager – Farm Impact will be involved in the following areas:
OCA Farm Programme, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Maintain, benchmark and update OCA validation guidelines and sampling methodology.
- Line manage Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) officer.
- Ensure OCA’s data quality remains robust and expands into social and environmental impact. Work closely with the data management team to standardize data gathering tools and methodology.
- Implement Pilots such as traceability tools and digital verification solutions.
- Work with external stakeholders and internal programme teams to drive and assist data-related issues and own and support the data infrastructure needs.
- Be the coordinator who maintains timelines for all stakeholders in the programmes team.
Process and Programme Reporting:
- Guide, write, and present quarterly and annual farm programme reporting.
- Evaluate annual reporting. Identifying and developing improvement areas.
- Develop reporting tools with the data team and consultants.
- Conduct multi-year analysis and report.
- Develop a methodology to connect Farm level Impact reporting with Chain of Custody and Traceability innovation systems.
- Using organic farming certification standards as a baseline, drive OCA’s Continuous Improvement cycle through M&E data, audits, Improvement plans, and collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with Third Party Validators.
Farm Programme operations;
- Maintain Global Project Overview.
- Manage data collection, third-party validation agencies and Implementation (Farm) Partner relationships.
- Manage consultants and stakeholders in Programme Development and Impact centric projects.
- Work with the leadership team to review the priorities and effectiveness of impact systems. Support and develop Pilots to provide learnings prior to rolling out Evaluation process Training programmes and/or Monitoring and Evaluation guidelines to the programmes team.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.acre.com.