As an intern within the Internal Control & Risk team you help in ensuring the adequacy, effectiveness, and accuracy of the non-financial reporting process. You will provide support with the collection of data and subsequent the coordination of drafting non-financial reports. The Internal Control & Risk team is part of the finance department but operates in a cross-functional manner as key stakeholders are spread across the whole company. These can be, amongst others: Human Resources, Sourcing, and Sustainability. The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) is an EU-legislation, requiring Rituals to disclose specific Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)-related metrics. This effort is a close collaboration between several departments within the company and involves both operational work and strategic thinking.
You will be reporting to the Internal Control Specialist. You will (together with your manager) interact with local and middle management in the business. Your main focus will be to support the team with several non-financial reports on local level to comply with laws and regulations. The goal is to deliver reporting in line with CSRD requirements.
You will gain insight into various areas of the business by learning about the processes, communicating with various stakeholders, and through the internship challenge.
- You will support the non-financial reporting on local-level
- Collect and analyze data related to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance.
- You will support on getting Rituals CSRD-ready
- You will participate in the internship challenge
- Internal review of Rituals’ BCorp assessment
- Support with updating policies
- Design and implement reporting metrics in line with Rituals’ ESG-related policies
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.rituals.com.