Site Netherlands Water Partnership - NWP
Water. Driven. Future.
Are you interested in marketing communication combined with supporting the NWP network consisting of Dutch water sector professionals?
And do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with plenty of variety?
If you answer yes to these questions, apply for the position of Intern Marketing Communications & Business Relationship Management (BRM) at NWP and help build the reputation of the Dutch water sector.
– Participate in team meetings & brainstorm sessions;
– Collaborate on various social media campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, as well as new options in terms of branding & messaging);
– Create professional looking presentations in Powerpoint and Canva for webinars and online events;
– Support the Communications team in writing English copy for newsletters, websites, e-mailings, user guidelines, etc.;
– Responsible for content management on the website (Drupal);
– Support the Communications team in developing strong communications products, including social media posts, vlogs, and banners;
– Support the BRM team in terms of customer relationship management (Tribe), the members overview, and overall accuracy (admin);
– Assist BRM team in development and formatting of content about and for our members;
– Collaborate with the BRM team in organising member events;
– Video editing.
Optional: Opportunity exists for independent market research or project assignment, depending on candidate’s interest and needs within NWP.
What we offer:
– We offer meaningful work and limitless learning opportunities.
– We’ll provide you with support and mentorship to advance your personal, professional, and technical skills as you make a real impact for the Dutch Water Sector.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.netherlandswaterpartnership.com.