Do you want to help develop the Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (PLEM) strategy for IDH? Do you get energy from supporting our program teams on Monitoring & Evaluation? Are you the fast learning, enthusiastic Monitoring & Evaluation Adviser we are looking for? Apply now and hopefully we will be inviting you to our office in Utrecht.
As the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Adviser, you are part of the Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (PMEL) team while working closely with program teams in IDH headquarter and country offices. You report directly to the Senior Manager of Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
Program Advisory Services
- Contribute to developing and mainstreaming corporate PMEL policies and strategies within IDH
- Provide technical support to the development and implementation of program theories of change (ToC), key performance indicators, M&E plan and protocols
- Ensure programs are designed and planned using M&E deliverables such as ToC and KPIs; and oversee M&E plans are included in the proposals and reflected in program budget
- Design, undertake and oversee impact evaluations and in-house research projects for program scoping, planning and evaluation purpose
- Build capability of program staff for developing, monitoring and reporting against M&E plan for accountability and learning purpose
Communication & Course-correction
- Summarize and present program results and evaluation findings to internal and external partners
- Safeguard the quality of programs by continuously monitoring program results and feeding findings back to implementation; facilitate program reflection and development of course-correction
- Cultivate M&E cultures and contribute to organizational improvement strategies
- Develop and continuously improve the measurement and reporting systems of IDH
- Support corporate reporting such as annual plan and annual report when needed
Who you are
IDH is looking for a very well organized and fast-working team player. A fast learner who can bring M&E experience into program management and has a practical approach using M&E to strengthen action and maximize impact. A positive and engaged person who can help the organization keep on track toward our ambitions. Vital to have attention to detail while remaining focused and continue having a bird-eye view.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.idhsustainabletrade.com.