We help our clients to identify, understand and address their human rights and social impacts. Our team members work with business, government and not-for-profit to understand complex social issues, risks and opportunities. We develop and implement practical responses to create sustainable positive change. We believe that KPMG Netherlands can play a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social issues and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts. We are also part of KPMG’s Global Business and Human Rights Network, bringing together specialists around the world to deliver international solutions.
You’ll be part of the KPMG Netherlands Sustainable Supply Chain team and you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Supply Chain Due Diligence, sustainable procurement and decarbonization of supply chains
- Manage projects, ranging from small to large, and simple to complex
- Contribute to projects, either in a support role or as subject matter expert
- Work directly with clients
- Connect with KPMG colleagues that work on other sustainability themes and service areas
- Connect with industry actors and stakeholders
- Contribute to proposals and business development, over time advancing to play more of a leadership role
What will you do as Manager Sustainable Supply Chains?
You will be working on a range of innovative services relating to social impact, human rights in business, ethical sourcing, sustainable supply chain management, social assessments, and stakeholder engagement. Together with colleagues from different countries and departments of KPMG you work towards building market relations and serving customers. The position offers plenty of opportunity for both personal and professional growth. We create the right environment for you to be able to boost your own development.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.werkenbijkpmg.nl.