We are looking for a Senior Consultant with strategy consulting experience who can deliver climate risk or decarbonization projects.
- You provide strategic advice for companies about net zero and decarbonization
- You contribute to conversations with clients on climate risk/decarbonization
- You advise companies on the impact of climate change on them, but also on their contribution
- You bring your forward looking view to help companies decarbonizing their operations and value chain
- You challenge clients on their strategy and implementation
Your role as Senior Consultant Climate Risk & Decarbonization strategy?
At KPMG, we look at climate change from two perspectives: 1) how companies impact climate change, through their GHG emissions, and how they can measure, set target in line with science, reduce their emissions and 2) how climate change impacts companies’ business model, analyzing the present and future associated risks. We are looking to expand our team to work on these two perspectives.
“As a Senior Consultant, you have the opportunity to deliver vital work for clients looking to increase the sustainability of their operations.”
Together with colleagues from different countries and departments of KPMG you work towards developing strategic sustainability insights and serving customers. The job offers plenty of opportunity for both personal and professional growth. We create the right environment for you to be able to boost your own development.
- A competitive salary, profit distribution, a fixed expense allowance and a home working allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or to sell your vacation days.
- A fully equipped home workplace.
- A lease car and NS business card OR mobility allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately.
- A flexible pension without compulsory personal contribution.
- An extensive range of training and education that contribute to your professional and personal development.
- Attention to vitality! Exercise at the office in Amstelveen or a discount at a gym near you and access to coaching, health and vitality programs.
- ‘Together’ is one of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, drinks and events together with your colleagues.
Interested to learn more about this opportunity? Please visit our website and let us know you’re interested!
Meer informatie/solliciteren: werkenbijkpmg.nl.