The internship will focus on the different elements relevant in the sustainable manufacturing pillar supporting the pillar lead and the PMO. Responsibilities may include
- Creating and improving business processes around tracking, accounting and updating sustainable manufacturing metrics,
- Supporting definition and automation of standard reports for project tracking and program progress
- Facilitating cross-site alignment and collaboration
- Documenting the functions and dependencies of the Carbon Reduction and Water recycling Roadmap, including monitoring roadmap progress to forecast and future goals.
- Learning about and sharing procedures that may be used to audit sustainable manufacturing performance
- Attending regular program review meetings and presenting work as required
Meer informatie/solliciteren: nxp.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.