As an intern of this team you will support this agenda and learn to provide strategic thought leadership to support the Divisions, Markets and Functions in driving change at scale across the value chain.
Het bedrijf / The company
Unilever believes that sustainable business drives superior performance and that this is the only way to create long-term value for all our stakeholders. Through our purpose-led, future-fit Unilever Compass strategy, we seek to ensure the long-term sustainability of our business.
As a leading company committed to addressing some of the most pressing global and development challenges of our day, Unilever has a clear role to play in building a fairer and more socially inclusive world. In January 2021, Unilever launched a wide-ranging set of commitments and actions to raise living standards across our value chain, create opportunities through inclusivity and prepare people for the future of work.
De functie / The role
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be:
- Creating impactful communications, campaigns and deploy market research on sustainable brands and business;
- Developing several campaigns on topics like the Unilever Sustainable Living plan, safety and business integrity;
- Market research on sustainability;
- Structuring, collecting and managing information from different stakeholders;
- Support in external communications (preparing interview briefings, find PR opportunities).
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.fmfvacatures.nl.