This is a 6-month internship within the DSM Engineering Plastics – Sustainability Team. It is based at our DSM Engineering Plastics headquarters in Geleen, starting in January 2020.
- Provide Key Performance Indicators analysis and support with tracking the Sustainability roadmap.
- Boosting engagement on sustainability within DSM Engineering Plastics (DEP) internally by improving the communication material and creating new ways to communicate to our colleagues.
- Coordinating and supporting how we make sustainability narrative part of our customer communication.
- Market research on the adoption of Sustainable Engineering Materials in DSM’s end markets.
- Secretary to the DEP Sustainability Team.
Are you for a Masters’ student in Sustainability, International Business, Marcom, Environmental sciences/management or similar studies? Are you a truly committed project member with a powerful can-do mentality and have an affinity with sustainability? Moreover, you need to have strong communication skills and a commercial mindset combined with strong analytical thinking.
We offer you an inspiring and challenging business context and a competitive package including an internship allowance, compensation for accommodation if you are not living in the Limburg area and travel reimbursement.
The possibility exists to combine this internship with master thesis project.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.onlyengineerjobs.nl.