Within Mother & Childcare Care (MCC) we committed ourselves to embed Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) in the organization to support sustainability. LCA’s help us on Product and Service development, Sustainable claim underpinning, and Science based targets for our sustainability vision and strategy. Your role will include:
- Application of LCA in the mentioned topics.
- Enabling sustainable ideation, and addition to roadmap, and then towards development.
- Understanding Sustainability claims, how to create and prove using LCA, including communication to consumers and legal limitations.
- Sustainability insights on products that last and products that flow, including change to circular economy.
- Create and build MCC database LCA’s & Support in LCA process definition and implementation
You’re the right fit if:
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master degree in: Industrial Design Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Material Sciences.
- Interested in science-based approach to product/service development using LCA to guide decision making and design thinking.
- Analytical bend of mind; knowledgeable and enthusiastic on product design, engineering, and sustainability
- Willing to join our team in Eindhoven High Tech Campus onsite (hybrid working is our standard, on site availability to be discussed)
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.careers.philips.com.