The intern supports the CR PVH EMEA team in coordinating our PVH corporate responsibility programs with our sourcing teams and EMEA vendors in order to actively improve their CR sourcing profile.
This position will be based in our Amsterdam office and the primary responsibilities for the role include;
- PVH Europe sourcing related:
- Support the creation of dashboards for our sourcing teams to facilitate more sustainable decision making
- Support the creation of the monthly assessment calendars for sourcing
- Engage sourcing to collect the latest sourcing information (i.e PO’s, travel schedules, including sourcing in factory escalation calls, etc) and share back relevant CR information to support remediation activities;
- EMEA vendors related:
- Support with the execution of our demininis assessment cycle workflow
- Research topics related to Migrant workers (forced labor, no more recruitment fees etc)
- Research country stakeholders; mapping relevant stakeholders in key EMEA countries to help drive industry collaboration (ie peer brands, NGO’s, CSO’s, governmental bodies, trade unions etc)
- Support with mapping the environmental performance of EMEA factories on HIGG
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.