Teijin Aramid BV
We are Teijin Aramid. Our customers worldwide rely on us for our world class Aramid solutions and support. We provide light, strong and sustainable materials . We are the number one in Aramid technology and the world market leader. Be sure. But that is only the beginning. We move on. Therefore we are eager to find ambitious talent. At this moment we are looking for an
International Management Trainee
Circular Economy & Energy Transition
As Teijin Aramid we aim to build a fully sustainable circular aramid value chain and provide the best solution with the lowest ecological footprint enabling our partners to go beyond performance and realize a sustainable future.
We offer an exciting 18 month traineeship with a strong focus on “Circular Economy & Energy Transition’. The primary work location for this traineeship is at our headquarters in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
- you map opportunities to bring products back from the market, investigate and start up recycling options and are involved in next generation eco-economic applications.
- You are involved in optimizing the current recycling flow using LEAN-management-tools.
- You support the further development of our Customer Benefit Model, which enables our customers to calculate the eco-economic effects of using our products.
- You build Eco profiles of our products, do market research on new business opportunities and product applications and investigate legislation, industry standards and recycling possibilities.
- You identify and develop new business opportunities related to the global energy transition and specifically hydrogen and bring them into value by clearly linking them to Teijin competences.
- Teijin Aramid is active in the transition towards fully renewable energy. You will get involved in Energy Transition plan and projects in the area of solar, wind, biomass, hydrogen and/or energy reduction in the factories. The specific tasks will be determined during your traineeship depending on the specific status of running projects.
International Traineeship at Teijin Aramid
- As an International Trainee you work in a specific functional domain, gain international experience and round off the program with broadening experience in a related functional domain.
- Our program brings you professional challenges & global experience with a lot of influence on your day-to-day operations. The operational specifics are determined by the line manager and yourself, depending on the business needs and on your personal talents and interests.
- You take ownership and deliver results, at the same time we highly value and invest in your continuous personal growth. After the first year we do a joint performance evaluation. If successful, we review potential future positions within our company after the 18 months.
The department: Circular Economy & Energy Transition
Recently Teijin Aramid has decided to further strengthen their organization on the journey towards a fully circular Aramid-chain. The newly formed ‘Energy Transition & Circular Economy Team’ takes the lead in realizing our global ambitions on sustainable development. The team focuses their activities on Energy Transition, Circular Economy and Organization & Change. Maintaining our current position as Market leader in our Industry requires an exemplary role in the changes ahead of us and requires dedicated time and resources from a global team that will continue to use the current organization to realize the required results.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.teijinaramid.com.