bringing about sustainable change and impact? As an intern at the Sustainability Policy and Risk team you make a difference in developing and implementing sustainability policy, risk and training tools, and performing research and analyses that set clear boundaries for Rabobank’s financial services contribute to more sustainable business. The Rabobank sustainability policies provide a baseline to assess social and environmental impacts of clients, to ensure that we do business according to our values on sustainable and responsible business, contributing to the transitions toward sustainable food systems and energy systems.
The internship is for 4-6 months and 32/36 hours a week.
The team is part of the Sustainability department, and drives the sustainability policies and projects on a range of key social and environmental impact topics: deforestation, energy, sustainable food production, human rights, transitioning to low carbon business, animal welfare contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals, etcetera. In addition, the team uses its knowledge to provide in-depth sustainability analysis and advice on high sustainability risk multinational clients and transaction, and develops sustainability training and education across Rabobank Group. Implementation in business processes working with business colleagues is integral part of it.
You will contribute to projects on all activities of the team: policies, tools and knowledge products, research and training, working on content, project and managerial tasks.
- To have completed or be enrolled in a higher education diploma course in a relevant topic.
- Thrive in environments where a broad range of topics need to be translated and applied to concrete business processes and products.
- Excellent communication skills, in writing and orally.
- Able to condense rich content into communicative documents and presentations.
- Affinity with working in projects (organizing, planning, realizing, reporting).
- Hands-on self-starter
- Excellent in working productively together with others, collaboration skills
- Affinity with making the financial sector more sustainable.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: rabobank.jobs.