Fashion for Good
Since its launch in 2017, Fashion for Good has established itself as the global go-to platform for sustainable fashion innovation. As we are entering our next phase of growth, we seek a leader who will be in charge of the Fashion for Good Innovation Platform offerings in areas of raw materials, wet processing and circular business models. You will be responsible for scouting, assessing and supporting sustainable technological innovations that will have an impact at scale in the global apparel and footwear supply chain. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with brands, retailers and manufacturers in order to drive pilots and implementation at scale. Furthermore, you will be Fashion for Good’s lead on impact measurement and reporting.
The Innovation Manager will lead part of the Fashion for Good innovation team and report directly to the Managing Director. In particular, the Innovation Manager is responsible for the following areas:
Team leadership and milestone management Innovation platform
- Lead a team of Innovation analysts and guide them in their research, scouting and screening activities
- Develop annual timeline and milestones, prepare partner decision-making meetings (e.g. Innovation Committee, Scaling workshop) and drive innovation-related elements of Fashion for Good gatherings and events
- Drive strategic planning and program evolution of the Fashion for Good Innovation Platform
Research and landscaping
- Lead research and build networks with experts, as well as undertake activities that build and disseminate Fashion for Good knowledge of key innovation areas – such as convenings or roundtables. Act as Fashion for Good’s subject matter expert for selected innovation areas, and maintain the dialogue with the relevant experts in Fashion for Good’s brand, retailing and manufacturing partners
- Assess and document existing, more mature solutions, gaps and best practices implemented
Scouting and screening
- Lead scouting, screening and perform in-depth due diligence (together with technical experts) on innovators (start-ups) for Fashion for Good’s Accelerator and Scaling programmes
- Monitor and attend topic related events
- Establish and manage relationships with key technology and research institutions around the world (e.g. academia, multi-stakeholder organisations, governments, incubators) to support innovation and best-practice scouting efforts
Pilot planning, roadmap to scale
- Drive pilot implementation projects
- Develop and execute roadmaps to scale up innovations, including unlocking access to capital, providing relevant expertise and linking to market(s) through partnerships with Fashion for Good’s brand, retailing and manufacturing partners
Thought-leadership and impact measurement
- Build Fashion for Good’s presence as a thought leader in the area of sustainable innovation in raw materials, wet processing and circular business models through events and publication contributions
- Further build and execute on Fashion for Good’s impact reporting strategy
- Conduct ongoing impact measurement and collation tasks relating to the sustainability and social impact of innovators in Fashion for Good’s programme
The Innovation Manager plays a bridging function between innovators, Fashion for Good’s partners (brands, retailers and manufacturers), investors/financiers, and NGOs.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: fashionforgood.com.