Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be heading the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) as well as Sustainability function for the Services domain, assisting managers and employees to deliver a high-performing culture through clear line management accountability and a competent organization in the E-mobility Services business area. You will push improvements in health, safety and environment (HSE) performance to ensure a high-performing health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on the environment. Reporting to the Division Services Manager you will lead by example, applying your in-depth HSE knowledge to provide solutions and advice to address a variety of issues.
- Driving continuous improvement by implementing the Group HSE and Sustainability management system, training and improvement programs for the Services Activity
- Overseeing the Safety certification path for Field Service Engineers (Internal ABB and External Authorized contractors) providing input and gathering support from ABB
- Continuously verifying HSE requirements for Electrical Safety in Service in cooperation with ABB
- Periodically communicating with and supporting Local Service Units for the product related HSE requirements and ensuring, in cooperation with the local HSE advisors, that all the general HSE related requirements are met in all countries where E-mobility is present with the Services function
- Developing, identifying the relevant training activities or needs, defining or delivering various training programs
- Reporting HSE incidents, feedbacks on lessons learned and best practice from Services and across ABB to management and employees.
- Empowering the management team to grasp obligations and liability, local HSE law and ABB requirements, and how to drive behavioral change.
- Implementing policies and standards, ensuring that the area of responsibility is audited according to program for audit and assisting line managers and supervisors in understanding obligations, liability and how to fulfill their roles, according to local HSE law and ABB Group policy, instructions and standards
- Facilitating HSE risk assessments by line management, ensuring all processes and corrective actions are implemented.
- Reporting on performance of ABB Sustainability goals, KPIs and HSE incidents.
- Raising awareness of and winning commitment to ABB Group sustainability targets.
- Planning and executing HSE and Sustainability projects, managing resources and reporting on goals and progress.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.abb.