Do you think we can do better for the environment? Then join Heineken to Brew a Better World. In this role, you will have a significant opportunity to affect truly sustainable progress and create a lasting impact at a global level.
For starters, you will shape the biodiversity strategy across a large multinational organisation. That means you will influence meaningful change for more than 85,000 employees, 170 production sites and across the vast value chain.
You will also be a trusted partner within the organisation, and the business will look to you to win the hearts and minds of its key stakeholder groups. You will have a rare and unique opportunity to hone your leadership skills, not just for your career development but for the betterment of our planet and the people who call it home.
The role: Global Biodiversity Manager
As Global Biodiversity Manager, you will enable Heineken to develop a strategic approach to mapping the key biodiversity risks across the value chain and developing interventions to bend the curve of biodiversity loss. You will report directly to the Global Sustainability Director, working closely to develop and orchestrate the delivery of Heineken’s Brew a Better World 2030 strategy.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Work in the Global Sustainability team to lead Heineken’s approach to biodiversity across the value chain – with a specific focus on suppliers and operations.
- Shape the company strategy for biodiversity that will deliver measurable commercial and sustainability benefits working with a cross-functional team (Procurement, Supply Chain, Commerce, People, D&T, Finance).
- Define key areas of focus and coherent goals over time aligned with the overall BaBW 2030 strategy.
- Define the governance to facilitate the execution of the biodiversity strategy across Functions, Regions and Operating Companies.
- Develop action plans, roles and responsibilities to support execution and support the successful embedding of approved initiatives in a pragmatic way with key stakeholders.
- Engage relevant external stakeholders (suppliers, sustainability platforms, peers, NGOs) to understand different needs and capabilities to map the partnership ecosystem to support delivery of the biodiversity strategy.
- Develop and manage capability building/training programmes across Functions, Regions and Operating Companies on biodiversity together with others across the business.
- Ensure continual external focus with regard to emerging trends, risks and opportunities for Heineken’s sustainability and responsibility agenda, including consideration for emerging external standards and best practices.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.acre.com.