As an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry, ASML wants to take its responsibility and be a top performer on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Sustainability. We are on a journey to have net zero emissions in our value chain by 2040 and to have zero waste from our operations to landfill an incineration by 2030. In addition, we want to provide an attractive and inclusive workplace for all and take care of people in our value chain and communities around our sites. To achieve these ambitious goals, we are transforming our organization to fully anchor ESG Sustainability in the way we do business.
Are you a strategic thinker who is able to effectively work in a broad network of senior business stakeholders to build longer-term strategies, roadmaps and execution plans to achieve our ambitions? Do you also have what it takes to translate these intellectually interesting ideas on paper into concrete improvements that help us to e.g. reduce our energy use and emissions, minimize our waste, improve our diversity &inclusiveness and make a positive impact in our communities? Do you aspire to create a lasting impact of ASML in the dynamic, rapidly changing semiconductor industry?
If yes – we welcome you to apply for a position in our team!
Role and responsibilities
As part of this transformation to achieve our ESG Sustainability objectives, we are expanding the ESG Sustainability teams in the business, as well as the corporate ESG Sustainability team. The corporate ESG Sustainability team sets direction, orchestrates and monitors performance on material ESG Sustainability themes. The team is organized in ‘Strategy’ and ‘Program Management’; this role is part of the ESG Sustainability Strategy team.
ASML’s strategy on ESG Sustainability is built around nine main themes:
- Environment: (1) energy efficiency & climate action and (2) circular economy
- Social: (3) attractive workplace for all, (4) responsible supply chain, (5) innovation ecosystem and (6) valued partner in our communities
- Governance: (7) integrated governance, (8) engaged stakeholders, (9) transparent reporting
Across these themes, we collaborate with stakeholders in the business to develop KPIs and programs to deliver on our ESG Sustainability ambitions.
Your mission is to support the development of longer-term strategies, roadmaps and execution plans across these themes, to help ASML succeed in our ambitions.
In this context, your responsibilities include:
- Support strategic initiatives on sustainability
- Provide input to theme level strategy and development of high impact KPIs
- Engage with senior leaders to embed and prioritize ESG sustainability drivers in the way we do business
- Identify concrete improvement opportunities
- Co-develop roadmaps and projects for specific improvement options
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to accelerate progress & clear bottlenecks
- Help quantify the benefits of our initiatives and contribution to our ambitions – e.g. our Net Zero roadmap
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.asml.com.