At Kraton, we make a Positive Difference, and we are looking for individuals who are also looking to make a difference in their jobs, for our customers and to the world. We are looking to hire a key member of our Sustainability team at our Almere location. The ESG Program Manager is a crucial function within our organization, to make sure that we can keep on making a sustainable positive difference together.Key ResponsibilitiesThe key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the implementation of the corporate sustainability strategy into functional areas through engagement with functional sustainability program owners and other internal stakeholders.
- Support functional sustainability program owners assessing opportunities for integration of and alignment to sustainability strategy with existing practices, standards, policies and process, and support development of approach. Engage with internal stakeholders to assess opportunities to streamline and support continuous improvement of our processes to align with new requirements
- Manage reporting on sustainability strategy integration progress by establishing and maintaining performance metrics, dashboard, collecting and analyzing KPI data on quarterly basis and benchmarks against the industry.
- Perform strategic analyses to drive key processes and initiatives
- Stay abreast of the global climate and sustainability movement’s developments, anticipating trends and opportunities. Monitor, Identify and support in translation of external sustainability drivers (policies and regulations e.g. EU Chemical Strategy for Sustainability, CSRD) to business impacts and scenarios providing recommendations for sustainability strategy development based on the analysis.
- Support in implementation of TCFD roadmap, coordinating scope 3 data accounting and reporting.
- Support the planning, designing and implementation of internal programs in support of science based targets (SBTI), and compliance with mandatory sustainability reporting frameworks.
- Drive and engage with other functions to develop roadmaps to meet Kraton environmental targets
- Develop strategies to address biodiversity, circularity and waste minimization
- Provide thought leadership, insight, guidance and support to functional areas on an ongoing basis
- Represent Kraton in relevant industry associations
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.kraton.com.