Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects. Within a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
You can make your mark as an experienced environmental & social (E&S) advisor at Hydronamic, Boskalis’ in house design, engineering and environmental department. The role offers a unique opportunity to integrate sustainability principles into the design and construction.You will be responsible to provide strategic and context specific social, environmental and community stakeholder management expertise to tender teams and projects in execution.
A good example of our Way of Working on E&S management is described in Boskalis’ 2018 CSR report on the Turkstream project.
As Boskalis is a contractor, your main focus will be on the tender and construction phase of projects. This brings a specific challenge, because of contractor’s position, leverage, time of involvement and responsibility. You need to perceive social impact not only from a risk mitigation perspective, but equally as an opportunity.
Your responsibility as an E&S Advisor:
- Providing project management with authoritative advice on E&S risk and opportunity management.
- Undertaking social and environmental due diligence and review of projects according to applicable (international) standards and Boskalis codes.
- Scoping and supervision of Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA), baseline studies, management and monitoring plans and consultation processes.
- Collaboration with and coordination of input from other internal E&S specialists where needed to enable a single point of contact for project support.
- Management of external consultants.
- Support workshops and awareness raising activities for internal stakeholders as needed.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: app.connexys.nl.