Do you want to shape the future?
We are looking for an Environmental Specialist to work within our Business Area Wind, Environment and Sustainability Technology & Roadmaps Team.
As an Environmental Specialist in the Technology & Roadmaps Team you will work closely together with our Offshore teams in the operational development and implementation of innovations and technologies for our offshore wind farms lifting environment and sustainability into every aspect of our work. Your responsibilities include management of environmental risks in wind farm technologies, implementation of sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions and taking part in Supplier interactions during contracting and negotiation as well as strategic Supplier collaboration. Working closely together with colleagues within the Environment & Sustainability Unit you play an important role in driving operational execution of environmental and sustainability initiatives in line with our targets and strategies and contribute to our ambition of being an industry frontrunner in sustainability. By developing and leveraging on sustainable design, manufacturing and operational concepts and coordinating environmental and sustainability work across technologies you support our Offshore Teams in securing Vattenfall´s long term project pipeline ensuring sustainable realization of the expansion of renewable energy.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as Environmental Specialist:
- Support our Offshore teams during the development of technologies and wind farm design lifting environment and sustainability into every aspect
- Supporting the technological driven sustainability content for Offshore Bids ensuring a successful project pipeline
- Conduct and review environmental risk asessments and integrate appropriate mitigation during product development
- Facilitate implementation of cost efficient and sustainable solutions in close collaboration with our offshore teams contributing to our targets and ambitions
- Work closely with the offshore & procurement teams to structure requirements in contracts and drive supplier interactions with regards to environment and sustainability during contracting and strategic supplier collaboration
- Initiate, drive and coordinate environmental and sustainability initiatives with the Offshore teams in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Support our portfolio of new projects and help developing environmental and sustainability concepts and proof points