Basic-Fit’s International Energy Department is looking for an Energy & Sustainability Analyst! Do you get Energy by Saving Energy, CO2 emission reduction and building smart clubs? Do you want to work in an international organization with a sustainable mindset, where your input is highly valued? Then we must be looking for you as our new Energy & Sustainability Analyst!
This is what your assignment looks like
As Energy & Sustainability Analyst at Basic-Fit, you are the primary liaison between internal and external parties and stakeholders concerning: Energy Saving initiatives, Subsidies, Procurement Energy, Gas transition, Solar panels, ESG reporting, and Innovation. The key focus of this role is to support the International Energy Manager and work together to achieve energy-saving plans. This will also include the process of progress reporting of energy-saving initiatives towards key stakeholders, including C-level, and increase operational awareness.
You will also work together closely with ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) department and Investor Relations to prepare input for the annual meeting and half-year results for press releases. Your initial focus area will be on Energy Saving initiatives and automation, such as the development of our Remote Facility system. However, as our number of clubs is continuously growing and evolving, so will your focus area. We can make this promise: you will never be bored in this position!
- Energy savings initiatives progress report for key stakeholders
- Report on achievements, risks and issue’s
- Energy savings initiatives detailed report
- Request input business controller concerning Key Performance Indicators
- Prepare storyline
- Report on trends, attend fairs, set up meetings with industry alike
- Investigate new opportunities for energy savings and CO2 emission reduction
- Knowledge-sharing sessions with other leading companies
- Investigate what technology could be applied for automation and Applied Intelligence (e.g. Artificial Intelligence & Analytics) to for example improve HVAC settings
- Plan catch-up’ with International Energy Department manager during the week
- Follow-up ongoing actions
- Manage internal and external parties concerning: Subsidies, Procurement kWh, Innovation, ESG reporting
Meer informatie/solliciteren: basicfit.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.