GRESB has conducted annual Infrastructure Fund and Asset Assessments for the last five years, building on the success of the Real Estate Assessment. Together, these assessments have established GRESB as the leading global ESG benchmark for real assets.
The position offers a unique opportunity to work in a mission-driven organization that is shaping the markets of the future and paving the way for a more sustainable real asset industry. Your main responsibility is to lead the Infrastructure Team to develop and implement the Infrastructure Assessments, (at the fund and asset level) and related processes. You will be reporting to the Chief Sustainability Officer.
Role and responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of the Infrastructure assessment and benchmarking methodologies with a focus on data quality and structured non-financial data
- Relationship management and stakeholder engagement across all infrastructure sectors, on a global scale (i.e. institutional investors, infrastructure companies and fund managers, data and solution providers, industry bodies)
- Support and advice to Infrastructure groups within the GRESB Foundation (our stakeholder representation platform)
- Collaboration with media, research partners, industry bodies and professional associations (including liaising on sector specific initiatives)
- Thought leadership through developing GRESB-related knowledge materials, such as blog posts, opinion pieces and positioning papers
- Speaking and representing GRESB at industry events, seminars and conferences
- Team leadership (2-3 staff report to the role)
Meer informatie/solliciteren: apply.workable.com.