Do you want to play a part in the development and upkeep of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) framework within Heineken Global Procurement? Are you passionate about sustainability and want to drive key contributions in minimizing environmental, social and governance impacts of a corporate organization? If so, Heineken is looking for you! As CSRD Compliance Manager, your task will be to recognize and address potential risks that might hinder sustainable growth within procurement. You will ensure functional compliance with regulators as well as find innovative and exciting ways to contribute to the CSRD framework. You will take lead, as the knowledge expert, in management and coordination of multiple stakeholders across the global categories, business units and central head office functional teams.
- Function/ Region: Global Procurement
- (Sub)department: Procurement Enablement
- Job purpose: Ensure the global compliance on CSRD for the Procurement Function
- Reports to: Procurement Governance Manager
- Direct Reports: None
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsibility (scope): Design, develop, lead and deliver all aspects of the functional compliance to CSRD regulations to ensure that all risks are addressed, all mitigations are in place & all reporting is clear and well managed.
- Responsibility (nature of work): Working independently but fully integrated within the full business CSRD community, operate the as the functional expert on CSRD. Needs to become the knowledge expert on all procurement related CSRD activities, and ensure external compliance on reporting timings.
- Responsibility (budget): Working with appointed company consultants to drive activity within budgeted Statements of Work
- Responsibility (stakeholder management): Management and coordination across multiple stakeholders across the global categories, business units and the central head office functional teams
- Role (innovation): Find efficient, engaging & innovative ways to manage and improve the functional compliance to CSRD, including gathering & sharing best practice operations from external companies
- Role (product owner): Act as the product owner for all local tooling developed for reporting purposes, operating within an Agile methodology
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.theheinekencompany.com.