Our crucial role in society was even more emphasized in the COVID period. Connectivity, in the broadest sense of the word, is key. Within the role of Corporate Social Responsibility Project Project Manager you will be responsible for the execution of our Connect to Change plan. In our Connect to Change plan we combine all our CSR activities. The CSR Manager is the linking pin between strategy and execution.
The project manager translates our CSR strategy into an execution plan in close coordination with the program leads and the Senior Reputation manager. To enhance the structure of governance within the four CSR programs you will work in a triangle with the program leads and the corporate communication managers. Within this role you are a team member of the corporate communications team. This team is responsible for CSR, reputation management, internal engagement,external communications and social media.
Main responsibilities of this function:
- Responsible for setting up the yearly CSR roadmap;
- Coordinate TMNL’s CSR reporting; quarterly updates for internal stakeholders and yearly CSR report;
- Product owner of TMNL’s Employee Volunteer Program;
- Develop and set up CSR-partnerships and stakeholder management;
- Serve as the central point of contact for CSR related issues, questions and incoming requests;
- Support the Senior Reputation manager with all CSR related projects and activities;
- Coordinate governance within each of the four CSR programs.
Waar kom je te werken?
T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile Internet. We connect people by offering the fastest unlimited network to our customers every single day. With over 2,000 enthusiastic colleagues we ensure that our customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free. T-Mobile connects. Are you willing to connect with T-Mobile?
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.teammagenta.nl.