The Corporate Sustainability Advisor is responsible for supporting the oversight and execution of our corporate sustainability. You will work with the Corporate Sustainability Officer on translating the sustainability goals into a strategic plan and contributing to a broad range of activities related to our corporate sustainability approach.
- Providing overall support to the Corporate Sustainability Officer to help develop and implement sustainability projects, policies and other programs. The Corporate Sustainability Advisor may also have primary responsibility for smaller projects.
- Assisting in the coordination of and contribution to writing Robeco’s Sustainability Report, including supporting the external assurance process and meeting reporting standards, such as GRI and UN Global Compact. This includes supporting the alignment of our (climate) reporting with leading international sustainability frameworks including TCFD, ISSB and TNFD.
- Supporting Robeco’s preparation for integrated reporting and meeting EU’s Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and monitoring developments in non-financial reporting.
- Assisting the coordination of corporate sustainability activities including carbon footprint reduction of Robeco’s operations. This means working closely together with various teams involved to enhance Robeco’s corporate sustainability policies and performance.
- Supporting efforts to increase internal communications, engagement and education to promote and contribute to a sustainable company culture.
- Supporting the activities of the Robeco Foundation.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: robeco.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.