Royal BAM Group nv
For our head office in The Hague, The Netherlands, we are looking for a highly motivated intern to join the Quality and Corporate responsibility department.
A lot has changed in the way the construction industry looks at its impact on people, planet and prosperity. The subjects Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility are key in our business because it improves transparency, stimulates innovation and enables us to bring our stakeholders together during all stages of the construction life cycle.
As BAM International, we contribute to sustainable building environments across the world that enhance people’s lives and create maximum value for our stakeholders. CSR initiatives are a regular part of all our project plans and stress ‘to leave something more behind for the local community than what the contract states’. Serious efforts are made in reducing the carbon footprint and to reduce waste, but also to initiatives supporting the communities where we work.
The main responsibilities of the intern will be:
- Develop the carbon footprint and waste estimation model
- Support in the calculation of carbon footprint, waste and water consumption for our tenders
- Assist with recording the CSR data
- Make a deep analysis and advice regarding mitigation measures to reduce carbon footprint
- Providing support in setting up data analysis in Power BI by making dashboards
To apply for this job please visit bamcareers.com.