Do you want to communicate the story, impact and objectives of Land Life Company and raise the company’s profile?
Land Life Company is a technology-driven reforestation company with the mission to help restore the worlds’ 2 billion hectares of degraded land. We plant trees at scale across the globe to kickstart ecosystems and the communities that depend on them. We are an international scale-up based in the Netherlands with local teams in Spain and the US.
We work with corporations, governments and large-scale NGO’s to create carbon sinks, improve biodiversity and restore habitat. We are a fast growing company and are constantly bringing new business models and climate solutions to our customers and partners.
This is the role
As our Communications Manager you are responsible for communicating the story, impact and objectives of Land Life Company. The content you create is aimed at raising the profile of the company and supporting the company wide sales strategy. You own the voice and it is on you to find and create stages to make it heard. You will develop and execute the PR & Events strategy to drive brand awareness, sustain a positive brand image and develop thought leadership across Land Life Company’s key target audiences with a focus on Europe and the US.
You will be part of the three headed Marketing & Communications. Together with the Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing & Communications you will implement the Marketing & Communications strategy aimed at collaborative partnerships, people centric and tech driven content and brand differentiation.
Content Creation and distribution
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums and marketing materials in line with the overall messaging. These can be blog posts and press releases but also video scripts and sales proposals, leaflets, email campaigns. You need to feel comfortable with writing short and catchy copy as well as longer more in depth pieces.
- Responsible for all communications assets (such as Q&As, press releases, feature pitches, speeches and keynote presentations, interview talking points, media briefing materials, etc.) development, production and approvals until final delivery;
- Ensure deliverables’ highest quality, consistency, coherence and accuracy across the different touchpoints;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, local and international teams and partners, to create stories and campaigns that garner attention across traditional and digital media platforms;
- Use all available channels to distribute this content.
PR & Events
- Create an online and offline PR & Events strategy and develop/execute/coordinate relevant and integrated activation campaigns, including events, executive speaking engagements, interviews and social media on your own or with external partners.
- Identify, monitor and analyze the key industry’s event and media landscape for our different target audiences;
- Maintain a network that can be leveraged at key communication points.
- Build and proactively manage strong media relations with relevant journalists/bloggers/influencers to pitch and secure features, ensuring high-quality media coverage;
Research & Report
- Research, report and leverage social listening, insights/analytics and competition/industry watching to enhance PR & Events programs;
- Measure the activities’ effectiveness by developing relevant KPIs and metrics, and report on ROI, audience insights, learnings and opportunities.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.