B Lab Europe
B Lab is the non-profit network foundation transforming the global economy to benefit all people, communities, and the planet. Through our certified B Corps, we drive a global movement of people using business as a force for good. We have over 200 B Corps in the Benelux (5,500+ worldwide), including some of the most recognisable and well-respected brands like Patagonia, Dopper, Tony’s Chocolonely, WeTransfer, and Rituals.
The B Lab Benelux team is part of B Lab Europe. The Benelux Community is scaling rapidly, as the demand for B Corp certification and interest in impact management tools and programs across the Netherlands and Belgium is fast growing. We are a young, innovative, and open-minded team, working with strong commitment and a contagious drive to contribute to BLab’s mission and vision.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced (all round) Communications professional to join our young ambitious team. We’re looking for a strategic thinker and a pragmatic ‘do-er’ who can help to strengthen and amplify the B Corp brand across channels in the Benelux, strengthening our point of view on using business as a force for good.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen to join a growing purpose-led global organization and movement, working to make a difference in the global economy.
You will be working closely with the Executive Director to develop and implement a strategic communications strategy, the preferred channels and messages for the Benelux, based on our Global B Lab assets. With the core objective to strengthen the B Lab and B Corp brand and safeguard our integrity and reputation among different audiences.
You will advise and work closely with the Senior manager Growth & Certification and the Manager Community Impact and the other team members within the BNL team.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Optimize the BNL communications approach and messaging to our customers who engage in the B Corp process
- Curate and create content for the monthly B Lab Benelux Newsletter and the B Lab Benelux’s webpage
- Develop a social media strategy and manage (content) execution on all channels ((LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Work with the B Lab network and BNL team to create content and communicate inspiring stories from the B Corp Community (i.e. interviewing B Corps and writing articles)
- Work closely with the EU team to execute and contribute to a strategy to respond in case of reputational issues (in (Social) media etc)
- Work with the Benelux team members to develop new and update existing communication materials for our target audiences (decks, toolkits, standardized emails, etc.)
- Develop and execute media relations strategies to amplify B Lab Benelux and B Lab Global campaigns, develop key messages & talking points and advise the Executive Director on key PR and press issues.
- Collaborate with the B Corp Impact & Engagement Manager on our Benelux Community campaigns and communications around new significant B Corps, especially at their point of certification.
- Measure and evaluate B Lab Benelux’s communications activities, and identify actionable insights from our content and media work.
- Actively engage in pan-European Comms & Community team
Meer informatie/solliciteren: app.beapplied.com.