Internships at WRI are learning experiences designed for current students, recent graduates, and other candidates who wish to gain knowledge about a specific area of our work. We strive to attract diverse, intellectually-driven candidates who have a passion for sustainability and development. WRI provides internship opportunities throughout the year in all our programs.
This is an internship post. In order to be eligible candidates need to be registered students during the full duration of the internship.
Provide support to the Communications function (70%)
- Contribute to ongoing management, content creation and analysis for social media channels
- Make website updates using Content Management System
- Carry out research to inform PACE’s communications
- Potentially contribute to graphic design projects and/or video editing, depending on skills and interests
- Assist with other external communication tasks as needed
Provide outreach and operational support (30%)
- Assist with speeches and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with meeting management/ digital convenings
- Lead logistical preparations for conferences, workshops of PACE’s Directors including organizing meetings and travel.
PACE is a public-private collaboration platform and project accelerator that aims to leverage global public-private leadership to accelerate action towards the circular economy. PACE was created and incubated by the World Economic Forum (“the Forum”) in Switzerland. As part of a new phase of development, the work is currently being transitioned across to a formal PACE hub, being established at WRI Europe in the Netherlands.
To date PACE has achieved significant outputs across its three delivery pillars:
- Projects: driving projects
- Leadership/Engagement: leveraging global leadership to drive action
- Knowledge: capture and disseminate learnings for scale.
Funding commitment is partially complete for three-years for the PACE hub to enable further scale and speed.
The PACE hub will function and operate as an independent unit with its own branding and governed by an independent board. Work will be undertaken by a diverse project team initially comprising of 5 full-time staff and a number of additional seconded members from across the PACE partner organizations. As funding growth allows, the team will further expand.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.