The Marketing Generalist III will be responsible for crafting and executing a channel marketing strategy to drive profitable growth and customer dedication. You will partner with our Marking and Communications team as well as our Sales Leadership team to establish business plans and marketing opportunities to enable an outstanding customer experience to deliver valuable offerings for customers and prospects.
- Plan, execute and measure marketing strategies, promotions and annual plans for a customer or specific channel/s to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives
- In collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Team and Sales Leadership, align marketing initiatives with channel value propositions, plans and goals while ensuring marketing offerings support the customer
- Act as a project manager ensuring magnificent and timely execution of key customer/channel initiatives based on priorities established through the business planning process
- Demonstrating its deep knowledge of customer priorities, this role will help identify areas where additional customer profitability and brand growth can be achieved
- Supervise channel performance and metrics and serve as the feedback loop from sales and customers to resolve efficiency of initiatives, including promotional efficacy to improve return on investment
- Evaluate and modify promotion or advertising programs
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.cargill.nl.