We are on the way to become the leading solutions provider in corporate climate action in Europe. We help companies calculate and reduce carbon emissions, as well as offset unavoidable emissions, enabling them to become climate neutral.
Join us in helping companies tackle climate change, the most urgent and defining issue of our time. You will be actively shaping a new market and helping us grow our new office in The Hague.
- As a part of our Account Management team, you are in charge of customer success in one of the following industries: Industrial Goods, Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy, Finance, Mobility or Services
- You plan and carry out customer projects independently by calculating corporate and product carbon footprints, deliver climate action workshops, present to senior stakeholders, and consult our customers on their sustainability journey
- You train your customers on our SaaS solution
- You advise clients on credible offsetting strategies based on our global portfolio and guide them through the various technologies (e.g. nature-based solutions) and standards (e.g. Gold Standard)
- You advise corporate customers on the market launch of climate neutral products and services and provide insights on sustainability claims and marketing initiatives
- You support the development of our internal methods and software solutions
- You collaborate with our consulting services team to help develop climate strategies
- You are incredibly passionate about sustainability and climate change
- You have a university degree (Bachelor and/or Masters) – we welcome all fields of studies or alternatively relevant apprenticeships
- You either have several years of hands-on experience in customer management, or have already been able to gain comparable experience while studying – we are open for all degrees of experience
- Ideally, you have already worked in one of our focus industries
- You have an affinity for numbers and are comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint
- You build relationships easily and believe in upskilling clients as a tool to build trust
- You have good knowledge of GHG-accounting, carbon footprinting or Life Cycle Analysis
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You communicate well and can turn complex information into convincing messages
- Your Dutch language skills (written and verbal) are at a native level and you are fluent in English
Meer informatie/solliciteren: climatepartner-gmbh.jobs.personio.de.