GRESB, the global ESG benchmark for real assets , is recruiting a climate change specialist to join its Amsterdam team. This is a newly created role that will lead our efforts to understand and address climate risks and opportunities within our Assessments and Benchmarks.
The work will lead to a new generation of climate risk tools to help investors and asset managers better understand their climate risk exposures, how well they are managing these risks within their investment portfolios and whether they are on track to meet regional, national and global climate goals.
The position offers a unique opportunity to work in a mission-driven organization that is shaping the markets for the future and paving the way for a more sustainable real asset industry.
- Lead and deliver specialist climate risk scenario analysis and adaptation methodologies (covering both physical and transition risks) for real estate and infrastructure investments
- Lead the development of calculation methodologies and assessment for carbon emissions
- Lead the adaptation of methodologies for establishing company and portfolio decarbonization targets and pathways suited to real estate and infrastructure
- Lead the development of the 2020 GRESB Resilience Module and manage its integration into the 2021 GRESB Real Estate and Infrastructure Assessments
- Initiate and manage research partnerships including (but not only) those that combine GRESB data with external climate change risk data sources and scenario models.
- Engage with institutional investors, fund managers and asset operators to ensure that GRESB’s climate risk tools reflect the needs of the industry.
- Perform climate-related data analysis and prepare high quality, timely content, such as reports, articles and presentations.
- Represent GRESB at external international events, conferences, working groups, etc
- Provide advice and support to other GRESB teams and GRESB’s advisory bodies on the topic of climate change
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.