For over 150 years, Heineken has been passionate about making a positive impact on the world around us. Their “Brew a Better World” vision for 2030 raises the bar and enables faster progress towards a net zero, fairer and healthier world. Their ambitious new commitments are woven into the fabric of a balanced growth strategy, EverGreen, putting sustainability and responsibility front and centre as they write their next chapter. For example, HEINEKEN recently announced a stepped-up ambition to decarbonise its production by 2030 and its full value chain by 2040. Alongside this, Heineken has continued to work on diversity & inclusion, creating fair workplaces and addressing harmful substance use.
As part of this mission, they are looking for a Change & Communications Specialist with a focus on Sustainability Reporting.
In this position, you will balance reporting, change and communications responsibilities:
Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (“CSRD”) Reporting Responsibilities (80%):
- Developing the cross-functional communications plan and materials (trainings, webcasts, etc.) as well as the people and stakeholder engagement to roll out CSRD implementation that puts the project on a path to success, including, but not limited to:
- Raising awareness and understanding of what is changing as it relates to CSRD and how it can greatly improve business performance
- Specific functional and OpCo stakeholder engagement moments to introduce the project and explain requirements and benefits
- Supporting function storyline creation for key functions, including Finance, Corporate Affairs, Supply Chain, Procurement and Global People
- Support the CSRD project team with translating challenges into creative solutions (people engagements, communication material, stakeholder engagement etc.)
- Co-drive the collection and communication of success stories and positive impact of the change
- Define the picture of success to allow the project team to define the tasks & behaviours required by departments and OpCos impacted by the CSRD implementation
- Link activities to the HEINEKEN Change Model
- Support and co-create the training for departments and Opcos impacted by the CSRD implementation
Change & Communications Hub Responsibilities (20%):
- Deploy new HEINEKEN Change Management Model within the finance function
- Support the building of the change capability as we upskill the organisation in change management
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.acre.com.