- Leading a multi-stakeholder collaboration to design and deliver a robust carbon offsetting strategy for Capgemini, including:
- Building and managing relationships with key carbon offset providers who will contribute to the successful development and delivery of the carbon strategy;
- Setting up an effective monitoring and reporting system to ensure strong KPIs are in place to monitor progress and to provide all interested Capgemini stakeholders with necessarily visibility of progress;
- Developing communications and key messaging around the carbon offsetting program and identifying opportunities for Capgemini’s 270,000 strong workforce to get engaged with the program where feasible;
- Overseeing contract management and negotiations (with support of legal, procurement and finance teams) and ensuring the appropriate management of project risks.
- Keeping pace with the latest developments in the voluntary carbon market and identifying key risks and opportunities for Capgemini – particularly opportunities to enrich Capgemini’s overall carbon offset strategy.
- Engaging with relevant industry groups, clients and peers around the net zero and carbon offsetting agenda, and representing Capgemini’s approach and viewpoint.
- Supporting the continued development of Capgemini’s overall net zero strategy, including responding to evolving best practice (such as carbon pricing) and helping to educate stakeholders on the implications of a net zero future.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.werkenbijcapgemini.nl.