FairClimateFund is a social enterprise that focuses on developing international climate projects. We were founded in 2009 under the ICCO Foundation. Since the merger between ICCO and Cordaid on 1 January 2021, we are part of the Cordaid Foundation. FairClimateFund’s mission is a fair climate: a world in which those who contribute the most to climate change invest in climate projects that benefit people most vulnerable to the effects of climate change. We finance and implement climate
projects together with our partners. We work according to Fairtrade principles and pay people in developing countries a fair and ethically good price for the carbon credits they generate with climate projects.
We focus on sustainable household energy projects such as clean cookstoves and biogas and nature based solutions such as reforestation projects. These climate projects reduce CO₂ emissions and deforestation and improve the living conditions of people in developing countries.
FairClimateFund has a unique position in the market as a provider of Gold Standard and Fairtrade certified carbon credits and wants to expand this further in the coming years. The team consists of 7 people.
As a Business Developer Climate Solutions you are responsible for marketing the business proposition of FairClimateFund, from a “net zero” climate strategy to Fairtrade CO2 compensation. Your focus is on Dutch and European companies that take relevant steps towards their own CO2 emission reduction in the light of the Paris climate objectives for 2050. You position FairClimateFund
- Building your own customer portfolio through acquisitions.
- Maintain contact with existing customers and business partners to generate new sales.
- Establishing partnerships to enter new markets effectively and efficiently.
- Representing FairClimateFund during business meetings and in business networks and providing presentations for (potential) customers.
- Support of the online marketing department with sales via online channels and contributions to content for the website and other online communication channels.
- Advising our team on signals and sentiments within the business market regarding climate strategy.
- The (co-) development of new business propositions and concepts for FairClimateFund.
- Involving larger customers in the development of dedicated offset projects.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.fairclimatefund.nl.